There are five pieces in my closet that I cannot live without! I call them my tried and true closet staples, and I can be caught wearing anyone of them on a weekly basis. I always say the best way to be on time is to know what clothing looks great on your body. Once you find your magic combination, stock up on plenty of versions of the outfit so you can look great in a hurry.
My go-to closet staples include:
- my favorite pink, crowd-pleasing pencil skirt
- the ultimate black tee shirt, perfect for weekend errands or working from home
- versatile black heels that are comfortable to walk in, perfect for day and night
- a cover up baseball hat for those days when my mane is not looking top notch, or when I want to go anywhere incognito
- a warm bomber to withstand the moody Bay Area weather
These staples can be paired with a wide variety of garments, in an array of styles for day and night, and there is no better place to stock up on these items, than the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! This is one of the biggest retail sales of the year and one you don’t want to miss out on! It’s the perfect time to stock up on all of your tried and true closet staples, so you can always be prepared to look fabulous in a flash! Shop soon; prices go up August 8th!
Photography by Julia Sperling.